Ticket price includes food, music and entertainment from the following performers.
– Tunde Olaniran - Tunde Olaniran is a cultural warrior with a 4-octave range and a penchant for dirty synths. Combining a magnetic presence, lyrical dexterity, genre-devouring style, and a glam-rock, DIY performance aesthetic, he’s toured the world, making believers out of Detroit metal-heads and Croatian ravers alike with a sound that defies convention.
– Mosaic Youth Theatre of Detroit - Mosaic Youth Theatre of Detroit is an internationally acclaimed youth development program that concentrates on helping young artists excel on stage and in life. Mosaic’s mission is to empower young people to maximize their potential through professional performing arts training and the creation of first-rate theatrical and musical art. Plus, these kids can straight up SING!
– rapt.fm - rapt.fm hosts LIVE video-based freestyle battles, where you can RAP or WATCH. They welcome aspiring MCs, hip hop heads, and beginners alike. Their ultimate mission is to bring people together through freestyle rap
– Jared C. Sykes - Jared C. Sykes, urban percussionist, is a Detroit native who is quickly carving his own signature into the world’s percussion scene. He has earned a great reputation for his high energy performances, unique style and stage charisma. Jared is proficient in both traditional and contemporary styles and this has made him a great asset to bands and night club DJs alike.
– Conor Mendenhall - Born into a musical family, Conor Mendenhall’s passion for music was incubated in a stew of roots music, soul and funk. After studying jazz in his youth, Conor set aside traditional instruments in favor of the turntables, where he honed his skills as a disc jockey in private, slaving hours over hot wax, practicing the alchemy of juxtaposition. His prowess galvanized in sweaty house parties of Ann Arbor, he learned that his music should move one’s body as well as one’s soul. Conor brings his craft back to Detroit – a mecca for DJs, a city of musical legend, his muse, his canvas.